Contains per tablet
Zinc (as 75 mg zinc-L-monomethionine)
Excipients: microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate.
Guaranteed to contain no: maize, soy, yeast, gluten, lactose, added saccharose, gelatine, animal products, preservatives, artificial colouring and flavouring agents, artificial odours. GMO-free.
Zinc plays an important role in all kinds of cell growth and cell differentiation processes (e.g., immune system, pregnancy, child growth) because it is directly involved in the synthesis of a lot of proteins, such as enzymes and hormones. Zinc is important for the immune system and for fertility, especially in males. Most of the zinc in the male body is concentrated in the prostate and the seminal fluid. In females, zinc plays an important role in a normal and regular menstrual cycle.
Most important characteristics of Zinc Methionine:
- Amino acid chelated zinc (organically bound)
- Methionine chelated zinc is resistant against binding with phytates and fibres in the gastrointestinal tract
- Zinc methionine is especially well-absorbed
- Zinc is only bound to the natural, “L-form” of the amino acid L-methionine
- 15 mg zinc per tablet, therefore flexibility in higher doses
- Especially the combination of zinc and methionine is a particularly strong scavenger of free radicals
Take 1 to 3 tablets daily, during or immediately after a meal. Preferably spread your intake evenly throughout the day.
Interactions with regular medication and other natural health products may occur. Please consult an expert about this.
Zinc requires a number of synergists to execute a number of metabolic functions. These are, for example, vitamin A and C in relation to the immune system, and the B-vitamins, chrome and vanadium in maintaining glucose levels. Zinc deficiency hardly ever occurs alone; there are always more deficiencies involved.
Article number and content
8884 plastic bottle containing 90 tablets