Do not exceed the recommended daily intake/dose
Do not purchase or consume if the seal is broken
Keep out of reach of children
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
Do not spray in the presence of sensitive persons - such as: children under 30 months old, pregnant or breastfeeding women, persons with a history of convulsive or epileptic disorders, persons allergic to one of the ingredients, and pets. For these persons/ animals, wait 60 minutes before returning to the treated room, then air the room. Keep out of the reach of children. For persons suffering from a specific pathology, seek advice from a health professional. If medical advice is needed, have product at hand. May cause an allergic skin reaction. Do not apply to the eyes, skin or mucous membranes. IF IN EYES, causes serious eye irritation: rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if necessary and easy to do. Continue rinsing. IF ON SKIN: wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin or persistent eye irritation or rash occurs, get medical advice/ attention. In case of accidental and/or massive discharge of the product, immediately call a POISON CENTER or a doctor. Keep away from food, drink and animal feed. Do not spray the product on food or food products. Do not swallow. IF SWALLOWED, rinse mouth and seek medical advice immediately and show this product. Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product. Highly flammable liquid and vapour. Keep away from heat/sparks/naked flames/hot surfaces. Do not expose to temperatures above 50°C and store under normal storage conditions (dry, well-ventilated premises). If the product is accidentally burned or heated, avoid breathing the vapours. Dispose of the contents/ recipient in accordance with national/international regulations. Do not use product outside of its intended use.