MorEPA Cholesterol 30's
TO HELP MAINTAIN A HEALTHY CHOLESTEROL LEVEL
- Highly-concentrated fish oil of pharmaceutical quality, obtained through supercritical CO2 extraction
- Red yeast rice is a 100% naturally fermented product
- Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10), a component present in all cells in the body, in a form identical to that occurring naturally in the body
- Only directly active forms of the vitamins: they don’t need to be converted in the body, and they have a direct physiological effect
MorEPA Cholesterol Smart Fats contain natural ingredients with a proven effect
- Monacolin K from red yeast rice contributes to the maintenance of a normal level of cholesterol in the blood when a dose of 10 mg per day is taken.
- EPA and DHA support a good heart function when a dose of at least 250 mg per day is taken.
- Folic acid, vitamin B6, and vitamin B12 promote the normal metabolism of homocysteine.
Optimum benefits are achieved with just one easy to swallow softgel capsule of MorEPA Cholesterol Smart Fats per day. For optimum effectiveness, we recommend avoiding the frequent or excessive consumption of citrus fruits such as grapefruit, pomelo, tangelo, and Seville orange.
Contents per softgel capsule: (recommended daily dose) MorEPA Cholesterol
Purified deep-sea fish oil: 602 mg
Total quantity of omega-3: 550 mg
DHA (docosahexaenoic acid): 118 mg
EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid): 382 mg
Red yeast rice (with 10 mg monacolin K): 200 mg
Coenzyme Q10: 50 mg
Folic acid (as active calcium-L-methylfolate): 400 μg (200% RI*)
Vitamin B6 (as active pyridoxal-5-phosphate): B6 1.4 mg (100% RI*)
Vitamin B12 (as active methylcobalamin): 2.5 μg (100% RI*)
* RI: reference intake