Digest Plus is a three in one blend of psyllium husk, live bacteria and Baobab powder that acts as a prebiotic to feed the live bacteria and increase numbers of beneficial micro flora within the gut.
Digest plus is high in fibre and contributes to the maintenance of normal bowel transit. If you suffer from constipation or IBS, digest plus will help to restore healthy digestive function. Psyllium husk as a fibre is a lot less gentler than common fibre's such as wheat or bran, that can irritate a sensitive bowel. Psyllium husk forms a soft gel which eases the stool along the lower digestive tract ready for evacuation.
Digest plus also contains a high potency live bacteria blend. Friendly bacteria are a key aspect of overall health, contributing to improved digestion, immunity and the prevention of overgrowth of pathogenic bacteria.
Our 4 strain high potency bacteria blend provides 5 billion viable proprietary organisms per serving
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (NCFM)
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus (CUL63)
- Bifidobacterium animalis subsp.Lactis (CUL62)
- Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL63)
Digest plus is water retentive, absorbing about 20 times it's weight in water, it does not actually dissolve when mixed with liquid but creates a gel like substance.
For more information on how to use the product , please click on how to use for more information
- High Fibre psyllium husk to support optimal bowel function
- Can help improve constipation
- can help stabilise IBS
- Live Bactria Blend with 5 billion organisms per serving
- 4 Strain includes Bifidobacterium bifidum, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Bifidobacterium animalis subsp.Lactis
- Contains Baobab, a pre biotic to encourage friendly bacteria to flourish
- Helps to rebalance micro flora in the GUT
- Can Enhance synthesis of B vitamins and improves absorption of Calcium (bone building)
- Improves immune function
- May help lower allergic response
A serving of digest plus is 5g (one heaped teaspoon) For every 5g you will need to add an extra 250ml of water.
Take with one glass of water and drink another glass of water after.
Ensure the required levels of liquid are met for every heaped teaspoon either by including more liquid than normal, or by drinking more water before or after consumption.
Adding digest plus to smoothies or juices may be an option, but be aware that it will thicken the shake so if this is not suited take 5g with water or fruit juice prior to food consumption. Remember to consume a glass of water afterwards.
Digest plus can also be used in breakfast cereals, yogurts or with fruits but ensure to add extra water if doing so.