< Coyne Healthcare

Biomax Vitamin C Liposomal 30's

Brand:
Coyne Healthcare
Contents:
30 capsules
Product ID:
COY-LIPOC30UK
Price:

Description

Coyne Healthcare’s Biomax Vitamin C LIPOSOMAL®, is more bioactive and non-acidic Vitamin C than standard Vitamin C products.  It is based on a patented extract technology which encapsulates the Vitamin C molecules in liposomes made from essential phospholipids, which protect the vitamin C from destruction in the digestive system. Within minutes of taking Biomax Vitamin C LIPOSOMAL®, liposomes filled with vitamin C are transported into the bloodstream, and into the cells. It is a gentle, gut friendly Vitamin C providing superior bio-availability.

This potent formulation is enriched with essential phospholipids together with the Quali-C® source of European vitamin C. So not only do you get all the benefits of Vitamin C, but you also help satisfy the body’ s ever-growing need for essential phospholipids including Phosphatidylcholine (PC).

Gentle and non-acidic for sensitive stomachs

Liposome technology contains Phosphatidylcholine which is good for the liver!

GMO free Vitamin C from European source

Supports Paleo, Zone and Vegan Diets

Vegetarian friendly

Suitable for diabetics and vegetarians

Contains no sugar, soya, gluten, artificial additives or preservatives. GMO free

Amount per Serving:

LIPOSOMAL VITAMIN C - 730mg

(500mg L-ascorbic acid 230mg Phosphotidylcholine)

Ingredients: 

L-Ascorbic acid, Lecithin, Palmitic acid and Oleic acid from non-hydrogenated sunflower and vegetable oils. 

Vegetable Capsule: Hydroxpropyl methylcellulose

Allergen advice: 

Contains no known allergens, no articifical flavours or preservatives.

Directions:

Take 1 to 2 capsules per day or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.

Warnings:

If you are using medication to lower blood pressure or have a bleeding disorder consult your healthcare professional before using Liposomal Vitamin C®.

Not recommended for use with Warfarin.

Storage:

Store in cool, dry environment and avoid exposure to light. Keep out of reach of children