elete CitriLyte 250ml bottle. Makes upto 83 litres of electrolyte-fueled hydration.of hydration liquid.
Nutrients for hydration, heat tolerance, muscle function, and energy conversion.
elete CitriLyte Add-In is a pure liquid, electrolyte concentrate containing four essential electrolytes--magnesium, potassium, sodium, chloride--and zinc, a trace element essential for energy conversion
elete CitriLyte Add-In is a pure liquid, electrolyte concentrate containing four essential electrolytes--magnesium, potassium, sodium, chloride--plus zinc, a trace element essential for energy conversion.
elete CitriLyte Add-In is formulated to make functional electrolyte water without any calories, sugars, or artificial ingredients.
elete CitriLyte has a light, tart flavor. It is a concentrate and should be mixed with fluids, then consumed.
The 8.3 oz. (250 mL) bottle of elete CitriLyte makes up to 83 1 liter servings or more than 20 gallons of electrolyte-fueled hydration.
- Support hydration, heat tolerance, muscle function, and energy conversion
- CitriLyte adds a light, tart flavor
- The most convenient choice for large mixes
- Designed to be more palatable in larger doses than elete or when mixed with tap water that has a noticeable flavor
- Contains zinc, a trace element essential for energy conversion, mental and immune function
- May be used in water bottles, hydration packs, etc.
- Will not leave a residue nor will it contribute to the growth of mold or bacteria
- No artificial colors, flavours, preservatives
- No sugars, calories or carbs
- Vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free
- Does not contain any WADA-banned substances
- Manufactured in an NSF GMP-certified facility
Directions for Use:
Standard/Personal Use: As a guide mix 3mL of CitriLyte to 1litre of water and consume as needed to quench thirst. However, CitriLyte may be mixed with more or less water to suit individual flavour requirement and need for performance. For example 3ml could be added to 250mL of water for an individual concentrated shot of electrolytes.
Teams: 60mL – 12 teaspoons of CitriLyte may be added to 20 litres of water for a ‘team’ usage,
Refill Directions: The 250mL refill bottle may also be used to refill the elete empty pocket flask where a capful is equal to approximately 2.5mL. To refill the elete empty pocket flask, remove the flask's dropper tip by pushing it all the way to the side until the tip pops out. Refill. Re-insert the dropper tip by pushing it back into the bottle. You will hear a "pop" when the tip is fully inserted.